7/27/09

after three weeks

Offff...I'm back! First of all I became Teen Vogue's Girl of the week ;) Thank you so much T.V! I'm so proud to be on your site! And thank you readers for commenting my blog ;)

Second thing- I had birthday on 24th July. I'm 14 now ;) Such a great feeling ;)
Third thing- I spent three wonderful weeks in Ardingly College. I have friends from all over the world. Now, I won't have problem with accomodation when I come for example to Turkey ;)

'Come on, fire alarm? What are you doing now?'- Ezgi

After Sarp's death everyone is happy;):)

Bowling - I've done it twice in my life ;)


Party in Naz and Maya's room. In the middle- shampoo ;)





And the last thing- I did shopping in Brighton, Eastbourne and London. I didn't buy many things, because the time was very short.

4 comments:

  1. Hej, Ile pieniędzy wydałaś na te zakupy w Londynie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciężko jest się dostać na taki obóz? Chciałabym w przyszłym roku wybrać się z przyjaciółką do Londynu, dobrze byłoby przy okazji właśnie podszkolić język na jakimś kursie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jak wypadają ceny w TBS w porównaniu do tych w Polsce?:)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't see your comment or my answers click 'Load more' :) / Jeśli nie widzicie wszystkich komentarzy albo moich odpowiedzi, kliknijcie w 'Load more' :)