5/3/11

pretty little face stopped me in my tracks


Some stuff I carry in my bag: a book (currently Hamlet,),my agenda, H&M wallet, an old mp3 player, Accessorize sunnies, an Oriflame lip balm, Chanel powder and Nars Multiple - I spent my savings on them in the USA, a little comb, a pencil, a random perfume sample and my must-have: hairpins. The second picture - the sight of sky I captured during the weekend. Now I'm off to Warsaw with my class. xoxo

Kilka rzeczy, które noszę w torebce: książka (obecnie Hamlet),kalendarz, portfel HΜ, stary odtwarzacz mp3, okulary Accessorize, mały balsam, Chanel i Nars Multiple - dwie rzeczy, na które wydałam oszczędności w Stanach ;), mały grzebień, ołówek, jakaś próbka perfum i mój must-have: wsuwki. Na drugim zdjęciu widok nieba, który uchwyciłam na zdjęciu podczas tego weekendu.